I am Bethany. I am the second oldest in a family of four. I'm 50 percent German, 25 percent Jewish and the rest is a mix. I am in love with helping children. I hope to go to Brasil this summer as an intern for Paige and Mark Anderson. They run an orphanage there called the Davis Lar.
I am fascinated with ultimate frisbee. The team is playing outside my window and I can hear them. I tried to watch but I still don't understand it. I am also in love with Gilmore girls, to the point of addiction. I watch it every free chance I get. It sometimes even gets in the way of homework and social activities.
I am addicted to haagen daaz light coffee ice cream and the roasted yukon baked potato soup at togos. In case you are interested the days for this soup are tuesday, wednesday, and saturday. I am homesick. I miss my friends, my job, my family, my pets, my stores,my togos, my town. Everything is very different here, I like it, but I like my home better.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i miss you too
Post a Comment