Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Holocaust speaker
When the Holocaust speaker came to talk to out beginnigs on thursday I wasn't expecting her to tell us everything that she did. The Holocaust speakers that I have heard have not been as describtive as she was. I learned a lot from her and what she had to go through in the camps. I thought that she was very brave to come and speak to as many people as she did about the horrors of living in those nazi camps. I am very grateful that we had to oppurtunity to hear her speak about the Holocaust from her point of view. I am also very glad she came because it is different from just reading it in a book, if someone had a question she was right there to answer. I thought that it was a great beginnings class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment